Verifity's system is a data collection system, monitoring and monitoring the employees' activity on the farm and growing crops, focusing on the cannabis market.
The system is flexible and enables adaptation to the farmer's database, so that it will meet its unique needs.
The data collected in the system is collected and presented to the farmer easily and clearly on the cellular phone or computer screen. This view enables analysis of the data and conclusions regarding the business both in the short and long term.
The system was characterized to meet the following needs:
1. Collecting data in the field - Data collection is done using simple, easy-to-use, real-time, real-time, real-time, real-time, farm and warehouse software, from the receipt of equipment and inventory, and subsequent planting, crop growth, collection and delivery to the customer.
Part of the data collection is performed automatically and some performed by the employee during his regular work, with minimal disruption to his main task.
The system is easy to apply and does not require special education.
Unlike the existing products in the market, the system is characterized by the fact that most of the operations are presented to the employee in a graphical manner, so that no extensive reading or typing of text is required (in most systems it is a barrier to ongoing use by employees). This process significantly eases the worker and thus prevents resistance and frustration on his part.
2. Structured and feedback process - You can define a structured process so that employees perform tasks by stages.
3. Data storage and documentation - The data is stored on the cellular device and transmitted to the cloud system automatically and continuously without the intervention of the employee.
4. Control of data and processes - The system monitors the reliability of the report by using a wide range of counterfeiting measures, false reports and cross-checking of data and anomaly identification in employee behavior.
5. Presentation of the data - the information collected in the field in real time through the system is presented to the farmer or employees, by authorization, in a centralized, clear and easy manner, in the office or on the field on the telephone display, according to his needs.